100% Cotton, Cute "I Knit" Graphic T-Shirt with Funny Quote Gift for Knitters

Doesn't this 100% cotton, cute "I Knit" graphic t-shirt with funny quote gift for knitters make for an adorable present for a special knitting enthusiast in your life?



Cotton Cute I Knit Graphic T Shirt with Funny Quote Gift for Knitters


Available in two gorgeous hues - a funky blue and a black, and a varied range of sizes, this tee has a punchy knitting quote on the front, which is sure to spark conversations about yarns and needles with fellow knitters, almost anywhere.

I have been experimenting and creating all sorts of knitted stuff with different types of yarn and needles since I was 13, I think, and let me tell you that I LOVE the blue color and the sassy quote on this graphic knitting love tee - that is just so me!

Anyone who likes to knit will cherish this lovely gift 'cause it looks cool, feels comfortable and comes from a beautiful person who is showing their appreciation of the recipient's knitting skills - you. :)

Go for it!